Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 UPDATE: During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are only offering Express shipping in an attempt to ensure you get your parcel in a reasonable timeframe. We will revert to offer Standard shipping again once the postal service advise that they are back to normal. Thanks for your understanding during this uncertain time.
**PLEASE NOTE: We sell outfits only, photo props / backdrops are not included**
1. How long does it take to make my order?
All our items are "Made to Order" which means we don't have any stock ready to ship. Current processing time (time it takes to make your order) is around 1-2 weeks.
2. How long does shipping take?
If you are in Australia, standard shipping is sent via AusPost Parcel Post and usually takes around 5-6 business days after processing time. Please note that depending on your location, it can take longer than this and we are not liable for any delays due to the postal system.
You can also choose AusPost Express when checking out if you're in a hurry for your item which usually takes around 2-3 business days depending on location.
If you are outside Australia, usually around 7-15 business days (depending on where you are located) after processing time. You can also choose to upgrade to express international shipping, which speeds up shipping to 4-5 business days. All orders are shipped with tracking for your peace of mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import taxes (International buyers)
Buyers are responsible for any customs & import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
We make every effort to ensure that your items arrive on time. We make and ship your items within the specified time frames and will contact you if there is any problem with the production process.
Once we hand your items over to the postal service, we are no longer in control of it although we will try to assist where we can. We recommend that you contact your closest USPS (or DHL if applicable) with the tracking number provided as they will have access to the most updated and accurate information regarding your items.
Please go to our "Shipping" page HERE for more details.
3. How do I know what size to select?
Our sizing reference is listed below. Please check to ensure you select the correct size to fit your baby. If unsure, please contact us prior to ordering.
0-3 months up to 10 lbs or 4.5kg
3-6 months up to 16lbs or 7kg
6-12 months up to 22lbs or 10kg
12-18 months up to 25lbs or 11.5kg
18-24 months up to 28lbs or 13kg
4. Do you accept custom orders?
Outfits can be a combination of a few items which can be selected when ordering. These can include suspenders, long or bow tie, shorts or diaper covers and more.
If you don't see a color or pattern you like in our shop, feel free to ask us so we can create exactly what you are looking for! We love custom requests!
5. Do you offer refunds?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds can only be requested if a major flaw in the fabric is found. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Returning the goods are at the cost of the buyer.
- Refunds do not apply if shipping has taken place and delivery has not taken place on time.
- A refund will be issued once damaged/returned items are received.
- Refunds / returns will not apply for goods lost in the postage system, claims will need to be made with the postal carrier.
- Cancellations will only be entertained within 24 hours of the order and are at our discretion, particularly in the case of customized items.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
- Claims for loss, damaged or defective items need to be made within 24 hours of receipt of the outfit, as confirmed by tracking report. No claims after this time frame will be entertained at all.
6. Does your actual items look like the pictures?
- Please note that although we make every effort to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in the best of detail, we cannot guarantee every computer/device monitor/display will accurately depict the actual color of the item. We are not accountable for variations in color between the actual product and what you see on your device display.